IntroductionTANGO is a program for high-throughput processing and analysis of 3D fluorescence images, dedicated to the study of nuclear architecture. It allows to perform the complete analysis process starting from the raw images to the processed measurements (plots and statistical tests)
FeaturesIts main features are:
- Automated process of various nuclear signals thanks to tunable and modular processing chains.
- Semi-automated segmentation procedures
- Intuitive data browsing (images and measurements) in order to assess the segmentation and annotate semgented nuclei/objects
- Performs various measurements.
- Works with large sets of images (database storage).
- 2-way interface with R: Export of measurements to R (package rtango) / Rapid access to images related to measurements analysed within R
- For non-R users, export of measurement to spreadsheet
It is multi-platform and implemented as an ImageJ plugin.
It relies on the mongoDB database system.
It contains specific segmentation algorithms for segmentation of nuclear signals (spots, chromocenters, nucleoli, ...).