Simple Geometrical Measurements plugin
This plugin allows basic 3D geometrical measurements in calibrated unit on detected objects like volume, area,... and some shape descriptors like Compacity, Feret, ... . All detailed measurements are :
- Volume (in pixels) : the total number of voxels in the object.
- Volume (in unit) : the volume in unit, using voxel calibration.
- Surface (in pixels) : the total number of voxels at the surface of object.
- Surface (in unit) : the surface in unit, using voxel calibration (voxel at the surface in XY or Z may have not the same calibrated surface).
- Centroid (Cx, CY, CZ) : the coordinate of the isobarycenter of the object.
- Compacity ; ratio between volume and surface, values close to 1 describe a spherical object.
- Feret : the longest distance between two voxels of the object.
- Elongation : when fitted by an ellipsoid, the ratio between the longest axis and the second longest axis.
- Ratio Ellipsoid / volume, ratio between the fitted 3D ellipsoid and the actual volume, valus close to 1 describe an ellpitic shape.
- DC measures, all distances from the center to the surface are computed, average and standard deivation are displayed.
- Z-thickness : the difference between the highest Z and lowest Z of the object.
- XY measures : measures in 2D for all slices, for Feret diameter or 2D ellipsoid fitting, useful for quasi-flat objects.