TACGENE was created in 2011 within U1154–UMR7196, to facilitate the access of academic laboratories to genome editing techniques.
|Carine GIOVANNANGELI||Scientific Coordinator||Strategy and Design|
|Jean-Paul CONCORDET||Scientific and Technical Coordinator||Strategy and Design|
|Anne DE CIAN||Technical Coordinator||ARN/Protein and in vitro activities|
|Alice BRION||Engineer||Cellular and Molecular Biology|
|Khadija LAMRIBET||Engineer||Cellular and Molecular Biology|
TACGENE was created in 2011 within the U1154-UMR7196, to facilitate access of academic laboratories to genome editing techniques and has enjoyed an IBiSA label since 2016.
Supported under the National Project "Investissement d'Avenir" - National Infrastructures in Biology Health, we have developed a strong expertise in the design, production and use of TALEN (transcriptional Activated Effector like Nucleases) and CRISPR (clustered interspaced short palindromic Regularly repeat) / Cas.9 technologies. We use them in cell culture in our research projects and in collaboration in many model organisms, particularly rats, mice and zebrafish thanks to the Celphedia Network.
The activities of research and development we carry out in GE2R team to improve these technologies, in parallel to TACGENE service activities enable us to offer advanced solutions and expertise on the various issues of genome editing (knock-out, knock-in ...) currently available.
Expertise and proposed Collaborative Services
- Provision of protocols on request
- Tips and genotyping assistance
- In vitro activity of sgARN / purified Cas9 complexes
- Production of Cas9 (mRNA and recombinant protein)
- Transcription of sgRNAs and Quality Control
- Transfections and activity assays in cells
- Design and selection of sgRNAs
- Design of a genome editing strategy according to the project
Publications involving the activities of TACGENE
- De Oliveira VC, Gomes Mariano Junior C, Belizário JE, Krieger JE, Fernandes Bressan F, Roballo KCS, Fantinato-Neto P, Meirelles FV, Chiaratti MR, Concordet JP, Ambrósio CE. Characterization of post-edited cells modified in the TFAM gene by CRISPR/Cas9 technology in the bovine model. PLoS One. 2020 Jul 10;15(7):e0235856. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0235856. eCollection 2020.
- Joubert R, Mariot V, Charpentier M, Concordet JP, Dumonceaux J. Gene Editing Targeting the DUX4 Polyadenylation Signal: A Therapy for FSHD? J Pers Med. 2020 Dec 23;11(1):7. doi: 10.3390/jpm11010007.
- Pavani G, Fabiano A, Laurent M, Amor F, Cantelli E, Chalumeau A, Maule G, Tachtsidi A, Concordet JP, Cereseto A, Mavilio F, Ferrari G, Miccio A, Amendola M. Correction of β-thalassemia by CRISPR/Cas9 editing of the α-globin locus in human hematopoietic stem cells. Blood Adv. 2021 Mar 9;5(5):1137-1153. doi: 10.1182/bloodadvances.2020001996.
- Rosello M, Vougny J, Czarny F, Mione MC, Concordet JP, Albadri S, Del Bene F. Precise base editing for the in vivo study of developmental signaling and human pathologies in zebrafish. Elife. 2021 Feb 12;10:e65552. doi: 10.7554/eLife.65552.
- Erika Brunet, Imagine/Inserm-CNRS, Paris (Chromosomal translocations)
- Ignacio Anegon,ITUN - UMR1064, Nantes (Rat transgenesis)
- Filippo Del Bene, Vision Institut, Paris (Genome editing in Zebrafish)
- Pierre Affaticati, TCF, Gif-sur-Yvette (Zebrafish Transgenesis)
- Kristof Jagla,Fly-facility, Clermont-Ferrand (Drosophila Transgenesis)
- Geneviève Tavernier, Anexplo, Toulouse (Mouse Transgenesis)
- Hervé Totsivint, Barbara Demeinex, Phyma, MNHN Paris (Genome editing in zebrafish and xenopes)
- Emmanuelle Jacquin-Joly, UMR 1272, INRA Versailles (Genome editing in Lepidoptera)
- Tsuyoshi Momose, UMR7009, Villefranche s/ Mer (Genome editing in Clytia jellyfish)