jbboule at mnhn.fr
- Jean-Baptiste Boulé, CR CNRS
- Emmanuelle Delagoutte, CR CNRS
- Christophe Lavelle, CR CNRS
- Alexandra Joubert, IE CNRS
- Thao Tran, post-doctorante, Marie Curie Fellow
- Marine Chambeaudie (M2 2021)
- Macence Blanchet (M2 2021)
- Caroline Pillier, master student (M2 2019)
- Nehama Edery, master student (M2 2019)
- Solène Leprince, master student (M1 2019)
- Zoe Terraz (M2 2020)
- Anne-Claire Verschueren (M2 2020)
GPA is an interdisciplinary team interested broadly interested in adaptation of organisms to environmental changes. Our aim is to study adaptation in real time by combining techniques from physiology to molecular genetics and biochemistry.
Our current experimental models include yeast, microbial consortia (yeast + bacteria) and tardigrades.